Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To the great fans of Bell Co:

Featured Replies

I know it's a little early for this,but we're just fans of High School Football and like to talk about things like this.

 

Who you guys want more on Friday Dec.5th to play your team that night Lexington Cath. or Boyle Co.?

 

I can understand if it's Lexington Cath. to get some payback from last season playoff loss.

 

And I also can see you want Boyle Co. to settle the issue of who's the best in 4A.

 

So,what say you?

Well as a fan of Bell. I am sure I speak for the entire fan base. We really wanna take one day and week at a time and not take any of our opponents for granted along the way.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Super is just speaking in a hypothetical way. As a Boyle County fan I'd LOVE to see Bell County vs. Boyle County. I think it would be a great game and bring alot of fans. I'm sure alot of people feel this way. Trenches, come on, Lexington Catholic or Boyle County? :lol:

  • Author
Super is just speaking in a hypothetical way. As a Boyle County fan I'd LOVE to see Bell County vs. Boyle County. I think it would be a great game and bring alot of fans. I'm sure alot of people feel this way. Trenches, come on, Lexington Catholic or Boyle County? :lol:

 

Thank You.:thumb:

Boyle for a 1/2 and LC for a 1/2. Payback is a very strong emotion.

 

Really I don't think the players or coaches care as long as we are on the field playing for a chance.

 

IMO and I speak only for myself I had much rather play another public school for the chance to go to L'ville instead of a private. Just in case we don't come out on top.

 

This hole shooting match depends on 1 game at a time and Bell must take care of Rock on Friday night which I expect them to do.

I don't think it matters who ever they play just as long as they have that chance it has been a long time since Bell won their only state title I think that they are on the virge of another but I believe they are taking it one game at a time. Go Bobcats beat the Rockets!!!!

Boyle for a 1/2 and LC for a 1/2. Payback is a very strong emotion.

 

Good idea Leonidas, that way we could quiet all doubter's in the east.

Well as a fan of Bell. I am sure I speak for the entire fan base. We really wanna take one day and week at a time and not take any of our opponents for granted along the way.

 

:thumb:

Super is just speaking in a hypothetical way. As a Boyle County fan I'd LOVE to see Bell County vs. Boyle County. I think it would be a great game and bring alot of fans. I'm sure alot of people feel this way. Trenches, come on, Lexington Catholic or Boyle County? :lol:

 

:thumb:

As a sports fan somerset I want to see a Bell/ Boyle game. If they do meet up I wish they would play the game at EKU.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I would like to see Bell and Boyle because the two unbeatens in 4A football on Log Mountain it would be incredible not just for the teams but for the sport in general.

I would say they need to worry about this week and next week first.

I would say they need to worry about this week and next week first.

 

Ya, thanks for lookin out for us Bell County people there, Les.:thumb:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Not looking out for you, just stating a fact.

As a fan it's not exactly "illegal" to look ahead. Now, as a player you really need to take it one game at a time. We are just using fantasy folks and all this is a hypothetical situation. So, once again, to the great fans of Bell County. Who would you rather play, revenge of Lexington Catholic or proof of who the best is in 4A with Boyle County? :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.