Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets/Pats updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chad Johnson is the half time entertainment...

Wow...what a catch by Crocherty...wow.

 

And another great play by the WR...I wish the Jets weren't moving the ball so well and had to settle for FG's more often, lol.

 

24-6 Jets

Looks like Green-Hill or Green Ellis from the Pats wont get the ball much. He is my 2nd RB in my money league. With Parker starting and Portis on my bench I started him.

Looks like Green-Hill or Green Ellis from the Pats wont get the ball much. He is my 2nd RB in my money league. With Parker starting and Portis on my bench I started him.

 

I started him too. I didn't want to start Benson against the Philly DEF because I have them too. So, I went with Green-Ellis and he isn't going to do much of anything. So much for that 4 game TD streak, lol...but he has the best yards per carry so far too (if you don't count Cassel).

What an awesome freaking interview....Did anyone see it?

This is a pretty darn good game. Wish I was watching it on TV instead of my computer...

 

Jay Feely should get two more FG's before this game is over, that would be nice.

TD Pats!!!!!!!! As long as the XP is good, they tie it up with a second to go....

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

What a catch.

I got 42 for Cassel...now block the XP here..

darnit

Jets are just asking for something to go wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.