Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets/Pats updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
*Praying that Feely starts at kicker for the Jets*

 

I'm hoping the Jets are shown for the fraud I think they are.

How cold is it in NE?

  • Author

My goodness, right down the field. Three 3rd down conversions.

 

7-0 Jets

My goodness, right down the field. Three 3rd down conversions.

 

7-0 Jets

 

They sure didn't look like a fraud on that drive, lol. I sure am hoping that the Patriots D can stop them around the 30-35 yd. line all day and Feely has a great night, lol.

 

Now, I am hoping Sammy Morris doesn't play much. Pats, don't go away from the guy who has scored for you four games in a row.

I say it will be in the neighborhood of 28-17 Jets. They are getting a ton of turnover lately.

They need to show a little more of the game, and a little less talk, lol.

They need to show a little more of the game, and a little less talk, lol.

 

Yeah no kidding. I had to turn the sound down because thats all they were doing.

Yeah no kidding. I had to turn the sound down because thats all they were doing.

 

I thought they were going to show the actual game, lol...not three or four plays of each drive, lol. I am better off just watching the stats on cbssportsline.com

Good to see the Jets score 10 quick....That takes away some points from the Pats D, so now Matt Cassell can find Moss for a couple scores, and get the W.

I am not sure I would completely go away from Green-Ellis after a 100 yard game last week...and I am afraid they aren't going to go to him at all.

Leon Washington is fast, lol...just ran another kickoff back...17-6 Jets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.