Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs Glasgow

Pick a Score 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick a Score

    • Danville
      95%
      44
    • Glasgow
      4%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Do the Scotties have a chance?

With this Danville team anything is possible...

Danville will win big, they've just been keeping the fans on edge this season. Now it's time to grow and play as a team. I HOPE!!

  • Author
Danville will win big, they've just been keeping the fans on edge this season. Now it's time to grow and play as a team. I HOPE!!

 

Danville can win big...That is if they play smart with Heart...

 

I bet ya Glasgow is the best 0-10 in the state...

 

If Danville could play the best team in 2 A first I would feel more comfortable...

Do the Scotties have a chance?

With this Danville team anything is possible...

 

You need to make the poll a "public poll" so we can view who is voting for each team and chastise those with whom we disagree. It's the American Way.:thumb:

Ads name the score.

 

I also think the coaching staff will have this team ready for a run.

  • Author
You need to make the poll a "public poll" so we can view who is voting for each team and chastise those with whom we disagree. It's the American Way.:thumb:

 

Your not right...In the head that is...:lol:

 

Wait a minute I/U already knew that...BTW I'm Jaming on Stop this game...:thumb::ylsuper:

  • Author
Ads name the score.

 

I also think the coaching staff will have this team ready for a run.

 

I know your right as far as the Coaching staff goes...You know the old saying?You can lead a Horse to water but...:cool:

If Danville knows how to tackle or knows how to run then they'll beat this Glasgow team easily.

 

Also, would an Admiral fan PM me if you don't care... I'm going to need some information for my trip up there! Thanks!

Danville will get to dance pretty early in this contest.

Danville Admirals

Playoff Appearance: 33rd

All-time Record: 80-22

 

Glasgow Scotties

Playoff Appearance: 34th

All-time Record: 35-33

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

Danville 40-7.

Danville Admirals

Playoff Appearance: 33rd

All-time Record: 80-22

 

Glasgow Scotties

Playoff Appearance: 34th

All-time Record: 35-33

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

I found it hard to believe that they had never met in the playoffs when looking some things up.

Danville by a bunch. This is not what you expect from a Glasgow team.

5 years ago, this match-up would've been interesting. I still would've predicted a Danville victory, but at a closer margin.

 

I never gave a score so here is mine:

 

Danville 55

Glasgow 0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.