Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gears of War 2.

Featured Replies

I don't think they've released when they are going to begin for cod 5 yet. Haven't checked! I'm glad though, I was thoroughly getting bored of 4.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I sent you a pm JP55. I'll be on call of duty 5 tonight. Pearning the maps and prepping for clan battles!!
I didn't get it.

Is COD5 already out?

  • Author
No sir its xTDx AcHiLlEs:thumb:.

 

Just wondering because I have played with someone that had nearly that as their gamertag.

Just wondering because I have played with someone that had nearly that as their gamertag.

 

Send me a FR and I will accept it. Me and my friends are ALWAYS on during the weekends and you are welcome to play with us if you want.

  • Author

I will send you one after the WSOP goes off.

  • Author
Send me a FR and I will accept it. Me and my friends are ALWAYS on during the weekends and you are welcome to play with us if you want.

What were your stats on GOW1?

What were your stats on GOW1?

 

Not good, I got my seriously then went into Halo 3, then CoD4 so I didnt play it much. And I sent you one.

  • Author
Not good, I got my seriously then went into Halo 3, then CoD4 so I didnt play it much. And I sent you one.

I'm terrible at both of those games, 3rd person for me thank you. lol

I'm terrible at both of those games, 3rd person for me thank you. lol

 

I was a man among boys in CoD4:lol:, its hard going from an extremly fast game (CoD4) to a much slower and 3rd person game in GoW2.

Grizzly, I just got a job, so if I have to stay in Morehead this weekend I may rent GOW2 and we'll play some....but as of right now I doubt I'll buy it until they fix the matchmaking.. Online play is a key factor in me buying almost any game.

  • Author
I was a man among boys in CoD4:lol:, its hard going from an extremly fast game (CoD4) to a much slower and 3rd person game in GoW2.

 

GOW2 is a lot faster paced then GOW1 though.

Grizzly, I just got a job, so if I have to stay in Morehead this weekend I may rent GOW2 and we'll play some....but as of right now I doubt I'll buy it until they fix the matchmaking.. Online play is a key factor in me buying almost any game.

 

Alright that works:thumb: Match making is easier when you play with a full team which I usually always have. Also when your playing with a good team the online play is much easier.

  • Author
Alright that works:thumb: Match making is easier when you play with a full team which I usually always have. Also when your playing with a good team the online play is much easier.

Any idea what the rank symbols mean? I have 3 gold chevrons but no idea what they mean?

Any idea what the rank symbols mean? I have 3 gold chevrons but no idea what they mean?

 

I heard it's done by your win percentage...and I heard there is only 3 ranks so who knows.

Any idea what the rank symbols mean? I have 3 gold chevrons but no idea what they mean?

 

I've heard many things, and I BELIEVE that it has something to do with your wins. One of my friends I was playing with has 3 then we lost and went down to 2. We won the next one and it went up. I'm not 100% though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.