November 17, 200817 yr Author I heard it's done by your win percentage...and I heard there is only 3 ranks so who knows.I've seen 5 different one's now.
November 17, 200817 yr I've seen 5 different one's now. Wow well funny story:lol:. Me and 4 of my friends were playing some dude with the highest rank we've ever seen. Well we thought we were going to get wasted because him and 3 other guys were all high ranks. We were playing them on execution and we were winning 4 0 and the guy with the highest rank left. His name was HG Bucko. Well after the game we looked him up and he was the number 1 player in the world and we just scraped him. He left so he wouldnt lose his rank. It was so funny because they came in the room talking trash and we straight scaped them :lol:.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.