Can Ft. Campbell be beaten?

Which team in the playoffs will give Ft. Campbell fits?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which team in the playoffs will give Ft. Campbell fits?

• Corbin
    • Danville
    • Newport Central Catholic
    • Prestonsburg
    • Green County
    • Bardstown
    • Monroe County
    • Louisville DeSales
    • Owensboro Catholic
    • Middlesboro

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that any team can be beaten. The intentions of this thread was to discuss who (out of the teams listed) could give them the biggest threat. I personally think Region 1 and Region 2 are really strong and the state champion will come from one of these two. NCC is a traditional program who seem to walk out every year and play for a state title. How would they fair if they were in Region 1 and Region 2? I certainly think it would be a different story due to the physicallity of these two regions. Its only an opinion. :thumb:

I guess that you're forgetting that up until last year they had to beat Beechwood to get out of their region. Many years they didn't. Physicality isn't an issue.

They appear to be a tough team to handicap having not seen them live, as it seems they've not really been even tested by a weak looking schedule?? They've only played one team with a winning record, and their opponents combined records are only 24-42, with no real big schools on the slate yet.

I'd guess the two time defending champ NCC might have something to say about their run through the playoffs for one, as they've managed only one loss against a much better schedule, including wins over three 6-A playoff teams.

They've beaten 3 out of the 4 6A playoff teams up here. However, in terms of schedule, Ft. Campbell is blowing out the teams they play. I believe that that is a sign that they could handle almost any schedule thrown their way.

I think a lot of people down state are really underestimating the Breds of NCC and a little too high on FC. They are a VERY GOOD team but in no way have played as tough a schedule as NCC.

They are flying under the radar this year but have knocked off 3 nky 6A playoff teams. Those who think they aren't a physical team are in for a surpise.

As stated earlier both Kues and Kelly are a year older this go around. See you at the Pizza Box.

They've beaten 3 out of the 4 6A playoff teams up here. However, in terms of schedule, Ft. Campbell is blowing out the teams they play. I believe that that is a sign that they could handle almost any schedule thrown their way.

Sure they could handle any schedule thrown at them, but I honestly don't think they'd be undefeated and blowing teams out playing the same schedule as NCC. Ryle, SK, Conner, Campbell Co, Covcath, and Beechwood would all be tough games for FC.

I think a lot of people down state are really underestimating the Breds of NCC and a little too high on FC. They are a VERY GOOD team but in no way have played as tough a schedule as NCC.

They are flying under the radar this year but have knocked off 3 nky 6A playoff teams. Those who think they aren't a physical team are in for a surpise.

As stated earlier both Kues and Kelly are a year older this go around. See you at the Pizza Box.

Surely not! How dare anyone underestimate the power of Southern Cincinatti... err... I mean Northern Kentucky! :lol: