Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central/Pulaski Predictions

Knox Central @ Pulaski County 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Knox Central @ Pulaski County

    • Knox Central
      70%
    • Pulaski County
      29%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This one worries me. Pulaski County has the athletes and the offense. KC is gunning for the 7th win (six in a row) and the chance to be the winningest team in Knox Central history. PC is a major stumbling block.

I think KC gets the win in a game very similar to SL. PC running game will isolate some of KC's weakness but Mills and crew will get it done.

I think KC gets the win in a game very similar to SL. PC running game will isolate some of KC's weakness but Mills and crew will get it done.

 

:thumb:

This game being in Pulaski I'm going wiith the home team 21 to 14.

I was told the seven wins would tie the school record. Also, this game is being played Thursday night.

I was told the seven wins would tie the school record. Also, this game is being played Thursday night.

 

So this game will be at Pulaski Thursday the 30th at 7:00?

So this game will be at Pulaski Thursday the 30th at 7:00?

 

Yes.

I think this will be the best team Pulaski has played since Mercer County. Should be a great game .

I think this will be the best team Pulaski has played since Mercer County. Should be a great game .

 

Where have you heard that? :D :jump:

I over heard it at the game the other night!:sssh:

  • Author

It's a good thing that I'm not a coach or a player. I've been browsing about and with the exception of BGP, every 4A poll I've run across has moved Knox Central into the top 8 or better. I'm starting to feel a little pressure.:eek::lol:

 

Pulaski is a good football team. A win on their field would definitely be a boost for the Panthers.

I dont see PC as a very good football team anytime you have to score 61 points to beat someone by one that tells me your not very physical and not concerend about the defense. Mills crew by 21.

Pulaski seems to struggle with physical offensive line play and an effective running team. I think Knox will control the clock and pull out a 21-14 win.

  • Author

“This is going to be a challenging game for us and that’s what I like,” he added. “Some other teams in the area are playing easier teams this week, but I want us to continue to play tough teams, so it will improve us for the post-season.”

 

KC Coach Wayne Mills.

 

thetimestribune

 

Nice article, Les.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.