October 28, 200817 yr Your welcome, anytime. I was hoping the seven titles and the most wins in college hoops history would give you a hint.
October 28, 200817 yr Your welcome, anytime. I was hoping the seven titles and the most wins in college hoops history would give you a hint. I get my hints from knowing the kids, hard core recruiting folks and "advisers" on the recruiting trail. The top programs get it done in cycles. We'll find out soon enough if the first cycle from BCG is good enough...
October 28, 200817 yr I would say his "first cycle" at Texas A&M was good enough and that will translate to Kentucky as well. Kentucky has had several of those "Cycles"
October 28, 200817 yr I would say his "first cycle" at Texas A&M was good enough and that will translate to Kentucky as well. Kentucky has had several of those "Cycles" So you have him recruiting Law and company? He had a hand in some of it, but was left with a lot...
October 28, 200817 yr Acie Law wasn't recruited by Coach G., and actually almost transferred after Coach G.'s first year there....
October 28, 200817 yr Acie Law wasn't recruited by Coach G., and actually almost transferred after Coach G.'s first year there.... Joe Crawford wasn't recruited by Billy G either, but do you really think Crawford would have had such a successful Senior season if Billy G had not been there?
October 28, 200817 yr Joe Crawford wasn't recruited by Billy G either, but do you really think Crawford would have had such a successful Senior season if Billy G had not been there? And???
October 28, 200817 yr And??? Oh yeah...basically I was off topic and was trying to get an argument going that you can have the most talented player in the world, but you need a top notch coach to drive the nail home. And that's my way of venting out towards society. And most importantly, one could look at it like this. Billy G didn't recruit Law or Crawford, but just as Colonel Trautman did with John Rambo, he made them. Edited October 28, 200817 yr by hoopboy
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.