Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona @ Gallatin County

Who You Got Winning, this Game? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Got Winning, this Game?

    • Gallatin County
      65%
    • Walton-Verona
      34%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is certainly no clash of the titans... but it should be a competitive ball game. I am going with my beloved Wildcats from 'Sawville'.

 

See you at the game...

Will be there with bells on!

  • Author
Will be there with bells on!

 

I always thought there was something wierd about you! Just kidding....

 

See you there...

Gallaton 18-10

I will go with WV. I look forward to going to Gallatin.:dancingpa

Got to go with the Wildcats in this one, 27-21.

Gallatin Co. 27-20.

I will go with Walton on this one....I look for them to have a big game offensively

 

Walton 27

Gallatin 12

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Gallatin pulls it out 26-24 last minute win.:thumb:

I say that the Wildcat defense will not be enough to stop the speed and power of the backs of Walton. I think Walton will be able to run the ball all night. Walton has more players and should keep everyone fresh. I take Walton in this one.

 

Walton-27

GC-12

I will go with Walton on this one....I look for them to have a big game offensively

 

Walton 27

Gallatin 12

 

Dude, your out of you element, Gallatin takes this one. :lol:

  • Author
I will go with WV. I look forward to going to Gallatin.:dancingpa

 

Sarge I can respect your prediction. Gotta love it... backing your boys. :thumb:

Sarge I can respect your prediction. Gotta love it... backing your boys. :thumb:

 

I am a homer and admit it. Cannot wait to come to Gallatin.:thumb:

This should be a good game. The question is, "Can the Wildcats stop the powerful Walton offense?" The weather may play a role in this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.