10th Region Scores

You should see/hear that place during the MC/Clark Co. basketball game!!:creepy::scared:

I think the new Arena is unbeleivable, especially for a H.S. Since it appears you are close to the situation in MC, I must ask this simple question. How in the world would the State of KY allow and pay for a HS to build an Arena that seats 5000 when their enrollment is only somewhere around 1500. Dont get me wrong, MC should be very proud of the facilities, but when a poor boy from Ft. Thomas goes to the big city and sees how the rich live it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :confused:

I think the new Arena is unbeleivable, especially for a H.S. Since it appears you are close to the situation in MC, I must ask this simple question. How in the world would the State of KY allow and pay for a HS to build an Arena that seats 5000 when their enrollment is only somewhere around 1500. Dont get me wrong, MC should be very proud of the facilities, but when a poor boy from Ft. Thomas goes to the big city and sees how the rich live it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :confused:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Montgomery Co. applied for a grant from the state and it was awarded to them. I don't know the exact amount of the grant, but it was somewhere around $14 million I believe. A lot of that $14 million was spent on work in the classrooms of MCHS.

The sad thing about the gym is that SOME PEOPLE still don't think it's big enogh, but that's a topic for another thread.....

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Montgomery Co. applied for a grant from the state and it was awarded to them. I don't know the exact amount of the grant, but it was somewhere around $14 million I believe. A lot of that $14 million was spent on work in the classrooms of MCHS.

The sad thing about the gym is that SOME PEOPLE still don't think it's big enogh, but that's a topic for another thread.....

Not Big Enough ?!! LORDY!!!

You'll have to explain this one.

Congrats on the Regional Championship and best of luck in the state tournament!

Jenny Mertle is retiring after this season . She has been coaching a combined 30 years at NCC and OLPA the girls school that merged with NC in '84 to form NCC . She has 698 wins and needs 2 more to hit 700 . Go BREDS!!! Lets Get 702 !!! Edited by KyTmcNcc

Jenny Mertle is retiring after this season . She has been coaching a combined 30 years at NCC and OLPA the girls school that merged with NC in '84 to form NCC . She has 698 wins and needs 2 more to hit 700 . Go BREDS!!! Lets Get 702 !!!

That's awesome! I hope she gets 702!