Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Scores

Featured Replies

You should see/hear that place during the MC/Clark Co. basketball game!!:creepy::scared:

 

Jan 16th is this years date....yes it will be wild...:lol:

You should see/hear that place during the MC/Clark Co. basketball game!!:creepy::scared:

 

I think the new Arena is unbeleivable, especially for a H.S. Since it appears you are close to the situation in MC, I must ask this simple question. How in the world would the State of KY allow and pay for a HS to build an Arena that seats 5000 when their enrollment is only somewhere around 1500. Dont get me wrong, MC should be very proud of the facilities, but when a poor boy from Ft. Thomas goes to the big city and sees how the rich live it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :confused:

I think the new Arena is unbeleivable, especially for a H.S. Since it appears you are close to the situation in MC, I must ask this simple question. How in the world would the State of KY allow and pay for a HS to build an Arena that seats 5000 when their enrollment is only somewhere around 1500. Dont get me wrong, MC should be very proud of the facilities, but when a poor boy from Ft. Thomas goes to the big city and sees how the rich live it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :confused:

 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Montgomery Co. applied for a grant from the state and it was awarded to them. I don't know the exact amount of the grant, but it was somewhere around $14 million I believe. A lot of that $14 million was spent on work in the classrooms of MCHS.

The sad thing about the gym is that SOME PEOPLE still don't think it's big enogh, but that's a topic for another thread.....

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Montgomery Co. applied for a grant from the state and it was awarded to them. I don't know the exact amount of the grant, but it was somewhere around $14 million I believe. A lot of that $14 million was spent on work in the classrooms of MCHS.

The sad thing about the gym is that SOME PEOPLE still don't think it's big enogh, but that's a topic for another thread.....

Not Big Enough ?!! LORDY!!!
Not Big Enough ?!! LORDY!!!

Yeah really. You'll just have to ask the people from Mason Co. to explain.

NCC wins 1st game 25-22 over Campbell Co in 10th Region Final

NCC wins 1st game 25-22 over Campbell Co in 10th Region Final

 

NCC wins 2nd Game 25-14.

10th Region Champs

698 and counting !!! Go BREDS !!!

698 and counting !!! Go BREDS !!!

 

You'll have to explain this one.

Congrats on the Regional Championship and best of luck in the state tournament!

  • Author
You'll have to explain this one.

Congrats on the Regional Championship and best of luck in the state tournament!

 

UUHHHH 698 Wins and needs 2 more for 700 and then add a few after that just for fun.:banana:

You'll have to explain this one.

Congrats on the Regional Championship and best of luck in the state tournament!

Jenny Mertle is retiring after this season . She has been coaching a combined 30 years at NCC and OLPA the girls school that merged with NC in '84 to form NCC . She has 698 wins and needs 2 more to hit 700 . Go BREDS!!! Lets Get 702 !!!

Edited by KyTmcNcc

Jenny Mertle is retiring after this season . She has been coaching a combined 30 years at NCC and OLPA the girls school that merged with NC in '84 to form NCC . She has 698 wins and needs 2 more to hit 700 . Go BREDS!!! Lets Get 702 !!!

 

That's awesome! I hope she gets 702!

That's awesome! I hope she gets 702!
So Do We !!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.