10th Region Scores

Looks like NCC plays Mont Cty and Campbell plays Harrison. If NCC and Campbell wins their matches, what is the chance that the final will get played at a neutral court in NKY. And if that isnt possible what would be the chance that NCC and Campbell agrees to go ahead and finish it out tommorow nite. With the College like facilities that Montgomery Cty has with THE BARN court and the Arena court this could be possible to get them all in tommorow nite. Just some thoughts and of course trying to save some gas money.

I really think the idea is that the host school makes some money from three days of the tournament .

I seriously doubt that playing somewhere other than the host school will ever happen.

Like KYtmcNcc says the host school wants to make the money and then you would also have the presenting of the All-Tourney team issues

It still bothers me that NCC's female sports teams are the Lady Thoroughbreds. There's no such thing!!!! Female horses are fillies (or mares)!!

Anyway, I was at the NCC/MC game. NCC is very strong. #12 and #13 were VERY impressive.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night!

It still bothers me that NCC's female sports teams are the Lady Thoroughbreds. There's no such thing!!!! Female horses are fillies (or mares)!!

Anyway, I was at the NCC/MC game. NCC is very strong. #12 and #13 were VERY impressive.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night!

They are not called the Lady Thoroughbreds. At least not the volleyball team. Coach Mertle always tells the announcers to say the Thoroughbreds. If they said that, she will correct them tomorrow night.:thumb: