Monroe Co./Green Co. predictions

Monroe vs. Green for district 3 championship  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Monroe vs. Green for district 3 championship

A little light-hearted smack-talking from EZEC. Green County is pretty confident for a team that walked through last year's regular season the same way they did this year and then got bounced (again) early in the playoffs. What say you SemperFi?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little light-hearted smack-talking from EZEC. Green County is pretty confident for a team that walked through last year's regular season the same way they did this year and then got bounced (again) early in the playoffs. What say you SemperFi?

I am not trash talking, me and SEMPERFIFALCON has become arch rivals on here the past couple of weeks. Besides, if he is anything like his brother-n-law, he's a pretty good fella. I just like to talk football and when I talk, I will throw numbers at ya. This is all in fun because neither one of us actually plays the game. I do help in the preparation but I don't take a snap myself. :thumb:

This game will not be as close as everyone thinks. The Dragons are in a different league then anyone else in this district. This team has a destiny and thats to be playing in December at Papa Johns. :thumb:

Wow, you may have had too much of the kool-aid...

I think you definitely have the Falcons underestimated. Fact is, for Green to win (in their one dimensional fashion) it will mean that Green Co.'s 11 just flat out whooped Monroe's 11... THAT WON"T HAPPEN, if Green Co. really wants to win they'll need to get Tony Franklin ASAP...;):D

Wow, you may have had too much of the kool-aid...

I think you definitely have the Falcons underestimated. Fact is, for Green to win (in their one dimensional fashion) it will mean that Green Co.'s 11 just flat out whooped Monroe's 11... THAT WON"T HAPPEN, if Green Co. really wants to win they'll need to get Tony Franklin ASAP...;):D

Listen, we could go at this for days. I believe you are underestimating Green Co. as well. All I know is when the final buzzer sounds at Dragon stadium on Friday night, one team will be district champs and the other will hang their heads in defeat. The team that wins will have to earn it. I really don't like excuses because that is what will be given. Preparing for teams like this is really what makes me enjoy coaching. See ya Friday! :thumb:

This game will not be as close as everyone thinks. The Dragons are in a different league then anyone else in this district. This team has a destiny and thats to be playing in December at Papa Johns. :thumb:

I hope that Green Co. wins but you are going to miss Rogers! It will be a close game with him hurt.

Who will it favor if rain is a factor

I would like to think it favors the Dragons since Monroe throws the ball a little more than the Dragons do...however the Dragons can throw the football, they have just been in situations they didn't have to. When a team is averaging about 9 yards a carry, why throw it?

The Dragons have played well in the wet slopping rain situations over the past few years with these guys. Just ask Fort Knox in 2006 in some of the worst conditions ever. :thumb: