Monroe Co./Green Co. predictions

Monroe vs. Green for district 3 championship  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Monroe vs. Green for district 3 championship

Hello, Green County and Monroe County Fans... endzoneeyecam may be in for a culture shock when the Falcons roll into Greensburg friday night...this is going to be the game of the year for friday night lights!!!!

IMO The falcons 42 Green county Dragons 35...

But....there is always a but...giving rain....it may well change that to a lower score and the falcons do throw the ball a whole lot...but again...Monroe can run the ball as well even with our starting running back out...we are very deep at that position if you care to look at our stats...not one dimentional with only two power backs like Green..but spreading the wealth among many!!!

That being said guys hope to see everyone there because it may turn out to be one for the record books!!!

Good luck to both teams and may God keep everyone safe!!!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Green County and Monroe County Fans... endzoneeyecam may be in for a culture shock when the Falcons roll into Greensburg friday night...this is going to be the game of the year for friday night lights!!!!

IMO The falcons 42 Green county Dragons 35...

But....there is always a but...giving rain....it may well change that to a lower score and the falcons do throw the ball a whole lot...but again...Monroe can run the ball as well even with our starting running back out...we are very deep at that position if you care to look at our stats...not one dimentional with only two power backs like Green..but spreading the wealth among many!!!

That being said guys hope to see everyone there because it may turn out to be one for the record books!!!

Good luck to both teams and may God keep everyone safe!!!

Hey TSYOUNG....culture shock? I highly doubt that. I just hope the Falcons are not basing their whole season on this game because I would hate to see them fall apart for a playoff run. Everybody wants to beat GREEN. I take that as a compliment. However, to say we are only one dimentional and only have two backs, well thats where we've got you all fooled. :eek: I hope there is a big turn out in fans on both sides and just to let you know, I saved you a seat....right behind the big tree on the hill. Hope you get to see the game! :jump:

Edited by EndzoneEyeCam
misspelling

Hey EndzoneEyeCam, not to think that Green is completely one dimentional I feel you guys can at will throw the ball. I also realize that so far you have not needed to but remember... you play better when you practice what you preach. We on the other hand have a good running game as well as a good passing game showing you never know whats coming your way. I hope our coaching staff does not totally rely on what you guys have showed so far...which is run, run, run!

I am looking forward to a great game between us and I hope everyone in the state realizes that these two teams are for real, not to be taken lightly and definately not to be overlooked!!!

I truly feel that both our schools represent our district well and can carry our heads up high when we play up out of our class.

This game is being highly anticipated across KY. I feel like I am back in high school again waiting for that friday game. This is what high school football is all about, the excitement for the fans and the teams.

I wish you all good luck and I hope it doesn't come a gully washer friday night on us...see you at the game...winner gets bragging rights...ok!!!

And I am not sitting behind that big old tree..ha.ha...right on the fifty with all those green colors, proudly wearing my Navy Blue!!!!

Bragging Rights...thats a deal! As far as seating, well I have just about as good a seat as you can get. Only better is actually playing yourself. I too hope the rain holds off long enough because I would truly like to see a packed house for a great high school football game. Good Luck My Friend ! :thumb:

Bragging Rights...thats a deal! As far as seating, well I have just about as good a seat as you can get. Only better is actually playing yourself. I too hope the rain holds off long enough because I would truly like to see a packed house for a great high school football game. Good Luck My Friend ! :thumb:

You ain't Danville

He is very aware that he is not Danville. The bragging rights is between Green and Monroe that are in the same district...District Championship Game.

Our schools are not worried about Danville!:laugh:

If he's going to Papa Johns Stadium he better worry about Danville.