Giants aren't the only people Plaxico is ducking

Its not a big deal, but when you are making the money he is making fixing a rental car would be like us tipping at the Olive garden. Its not a big deal. The guy is just lacking some brain cells. He is most definately a moron.

P.S. The website of his day is hilarious.

Not a smart move by Plaxico. Just pay off what you owe and be done with it.

However, I don't think it's a really big deal either.

Really? Do damage to some one else's vehicle, refuse to tell anyone, refuse to pay for the damagers, and refuse to return any phone calls, but that's no big deal? Wow!!!!!

:lol: And if either of them were Giants you'd be defending their every action.

C'mon Mustang, he would not be defending them. He'd simply be stating that they are "no big deal". "Much ado about nothing", "blown out of proportion".:D

Look everyone, I'll explain my thoughts on Plaxico better.

Plaxico isn't the greatest person in the world. He makes mistakes off the field and he screws up from time to time. I understand that. What I'm saying is this. He's not as bad (IMO) as some people here (and on ESPN) make him out to be. Is not paying for the damages to a rental car stupid? Yes. Do I think it matters when it comes to football? No...that is his personal business. Hopefully he wises up and at least confronts the rental company and either A.)Explains why he isn't paying (maybe he has an explanation) or B.)pays off the damages. He's rich, he should just go with B.

As for missing work...Strahan said it best when he said, "If you know Plaxico, that's just how he is," Strahan, now retired, said yesterday on the radio. "He's not going to back down. I think everybody expects somebody to back down and say 'I was wrong.' In his mind, he believes he was justified."

Everyone on that team knows how Plax is. He's a little different, but when it comes game time they can count on him, even when he's injured.

Anyways, I'm saying this. Is Plax stupid sometimes? Yes...he makes mistakes. Is he in the same category as a T.O, Chad Johnson? Or a Pacman or Chris Henry? No, not in my opinion. When it starts disrupting the team and causing problems on the field...that's when I'll put him in that category.