Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings/Saints Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ed Hochuli could whip any player on the field. That, or he wears a shirt three sizes too small.

Winnifield again makes a huge defensive play.

 

One of those OSU DB's I have been preaching about in the Bengals 1st round pick thread. Nice play by him it's not every day you see that.

Going into tonight's game, I was up 72-56 on a guy in my league who is not paying attention. I am currently 0-4 and desperately need a win. He has four players on bye weeks starting.

 

I have Peterson, he has Brees. If my count is correct, we are now tied. :madman:

C'mon Peterson, bust one off and save my hiney.

Reggie Bush is single handedly winning this game for the Saints.

It's now tied since Peterson lost yards on that last run. :madman:

I need the Vikes defense to help me out big-time, since Peterson's been a no-show tonight.

I feel your pain Jim..

 

I have 7 mins left to get 20 yards from either Peterson or the TE Shiancoe combined... come on!

I feel your pain Jim..

 

I have 7 mins left to get 20 yards from either Peterson or the TE Shiancoe combined... come on!

 

Brees will probably throw a long TD pass here ...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.