Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings/Saints Updates

Featured Replies

What a hit.

 

I'm definitely behind now ...

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miscalculated. I'm actually tied. I was thinking it was a point per 20 passing yards, when it's actually 25. I really need Peterson to come up with at least two more rushing yards, or one more yard from a pass reception.

That should win it for Minnesota. Definitely in FG range now, and I think AP is going to get you your two yards Jim.

That helps me a bunch. I should be up by one point right now, and a TD by AP would ice it.

How sad is my team that I'm on the edge of my seat needing a handful of yards to hold off a guy who started four bye week players?

I was terrified he was going to lose yardage on that third down run.

Good Lord, there's actually enough time left for Brees to complete a desperation pass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.