Dixie/Highlands Frosh Predictions?

HHS Birds

Where is this game being played Thursday, and at what time? Thanks.

Nees, the game is at Highlands. It is on the Dixie schedule for 6:00, but I saw a websource that listed the gametime at 5:00 earlier today, so the game time should be confirmed. I will be able to confirm the game time tonight if no one else does so before then.

Nees, the game is at Highlands. It is on the Dixie schedule for 6:00, but I saw a websource that listed the gametime at 5:00 earlier today, so the game time should be confirmed. I will be able to confirm the game time tonight if no one else does so before then.

The Birds' schedule shows 5pm at Highlands.

Birds win this one!

Should be a good divisional game. A game that has to be won, to advance to the freshman Superbowl. The Birds runningback True played with and against a lot of these Dixie athletes, and he will be at his best. Now you add the home field advantage and the 12th man (The Cannon) edge in there. Look for the baby birds to win. H-31 D-20. Good luck both teams!

Thanks. My daughter doesn't have practice Thursday, so I'm debating on stopping by to watch this one.

Just up at Highlands and heard straight from the horses mouth that there is a time change to 5:30.