October 2, 200817 yr Brian Shaw will see a lot of time on the pine this year. That's who I was thinking of. Seriously. :lol:
October 2, 200817 yr I see Baseball guy went out on a limb, 5 first year players. :thumb: Hopefully a few of them can have an impact right away. I really feel like four of the five will do pretty well. DeAndre Jordan probably won't do much, but Derrick Rose, Kevin Love, Greg Oden and Jerryd Bayless could all have decent years.
October 2, 200817 yr I hate my Yahoo draft board, because it cuts off the chat part and some of the draft line, it makes me mad. Same thing happened to me.
October 2, 200817 yr Freeagents should be available sometime on the 4th. BGP NBA Fantasy League Teams BaseballIsLife - BaseballIsLife Bardstown Butchers - BoondockSaint HHSDad - HHSDad HammerTime - HammerTime Shelby Cards - tdouth? S16 Bombers - sweet16 Nuttin but net - Baseballguy Diplomats - UKPat02 Bigblueinsanity - Bigblueinsanity Go Cats - Go Cats WildcatScratchFever - WildcatScratchFever nWo Outsiders - nWo
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.