Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Fantasy League Draft 1 Updates and Picks

Featured Replies

  • Author

Keep hating on Shaq if he plays most of the year and average 13 and 9 a game it beats most of your guys Centers.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I don't like my team that much.

 

Just wait till week 1 and you'll hate your team. :lol::ylsuper::D

Keep hating on Shaq if he plays most of the year and average 13 and 9 a game it beats most of your guys Centers.

 

He might do that in 35 games buy no way he plays more than 45.

  • Author

^

 

 

You may be right but he was the best center at the time I drafted.

Where was this draft held? I am looking for a leauge just to join but I have no clue what website is the best.

Missed the draft and don't like my team.

^

 

 

You may be right but he was the best center at the time I drafted.

 

Barngani, Ben Wallace, Boris Diaw, Brendan Haywood, Al Thornton are all guys I would have taken before Shaq.

Not to mention Nene, Wilcox and Perkins.

^I like the confidence. You're crazy, but I like it.

  • Author

Shaq won't kill my season.

 

It's just 1 player.

 

It not like I drafted all scrubs.

My concern with Shaw is how much time he will play.

My concern with Shaw is how much time he will play.

 

Shaw?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.