Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Fantasy League Draft 1 Updates and Picks

Featured Replies

The draft starts in 10 minutes, just checking to see whos online.

We can post draft order on here if you want as well.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'm in it to win it but I haven't studied up at all...

 

 

Me either, I just go with the flow.

  • Author

I hate my Yahoo draft board, because it cuts off the chat part and some of the draft line, it makes me mad.

I'm ready to do what I normally do. lose! :D

BaseballIsLife - BaseballIsLife

Bardstown Butchers - BoondockSaint

HHSDad - HHSDad

HammerTime - HammerTime

Shelby Cards - tdouth?

S16 Bombers - sweet16

Nuttin but net - Baseballguy

Diplomats - UKPat02

Bigblueinsanity - Bigblueinsanity

Go Cats - Go Cats

WildcatScratchFever - WildcatScratchFever

nWo Outsiders - nWo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.