Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross Coach

Featured Replies

I'm not sure if this should go on here or the College Basketball forum, but is there a chance that the HC coach ends up getting the NKU women's 1st assistant spot and leaves HC? I heard it's a real possibility.

Which Holy Cross coach are you talking about? Boys or girls coach?

  • Author
Which Holy Cross coach are you talking about? Boys or girls coach?

 

The new girls coach. I believe it's Hans.

I would hope that he would stay at HC this year since he committed to them and now its a few weeks from the season getting started.

Dang, I haven't heard this and I'm well tied to the program.. Girl's coach right?

Dang, I haven't heard this and I'm well tied to the program.. Girl's coach right?

 

I haven't heard this either? I would be very surprised if this happens knowing coach Hans. Anyone have any more info?

He's in the running with 4 other candidates. I doubt he get's it though.

I want him to stay because a friend of mine is one of other candidates.

I want him to stay because a friend of mine is one of other candidates.

 

Hans took the job.

Who's going to be HC's new coach?

 

I have heard that one of Notre Dames assistants may be the replacement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.