October 3, 200818 yr Wow... good for him.. doesn't seem fair to HC.. Yeah it doesn't, but yes I am happy for him. He had the HC girls in the best shape of their lives. The girls seemed to like him a lot. I would have liked to seen how they would have done under him this year.
October 3, 200818 yr Less than two weeks from the season and you bail, I just can't hold my excitment for my conversation with Hans I am sure to have in the following days. :fight:
October 4, 200818 yr He must really want to get in the college game because he had to take a pay cut.
October 4, 200818 yr He must really want to get in the college game because he had to take a pay cut. I guarantee that he got a raise. Mark it down.
October 7, 200818 yr He must really want to get in the college game because he had to take a pay cut. Thats false.
October 7, 200818 yr Holy Cross is a small catholic schools, and NKU just went Div 1. How could you ever figure he would get a pay cut?
October 7, 200817 yr Northern Kentucky is not D1. They won a DII national championship last year and have a very good program.
October 16, 200817 yr The (supposed to be) Holy Cross boys jv coach Shannon Minor for this year ended up taking Hans' place as the girls varsity head coach.
October 20, 200817 yr The (supposed to be) Holy Cross boys jv coach Shannon Minor for this year ended up taking Hans' place as the girls varsity head coach. Yep, a good guy and good replacement.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.