Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NBA Fantasy League

Featured Replies

  • Author
^

 

Sounds good.

 

So the draft is on here?

No, the final decision hasn't been made.
  • Replies 88
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

As of now I've changed the draft to 8 pm tomorrow night.

Not nearly enough time to draft on here and it frankly I just don't have the time right now.

I couldn't care less either way, but we have a month until the first game.

Yeah but if we keep putting it off, it will never get done.

I'm talking about if we did a draft on here.

The draft is tomorrow at 8 according to nWo I think on Yahoo. Its great for me because I'll be able to attend it in its entirety now, good luck to everyone!

good for me~

So the draft is tonight, thats what the Yahoo counter thing says and is it on Yahoo?

We need to make an official list on here of who owns each team.

What you mean?

Not all of us used our user names for the team name. This way we can know who to contact if there are any problems or anything else like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.