Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NBA Fantasy League

Featured Replies

Well mine is "Bigblueinsanity and my brothers is Wildcatscratchfever".

 

We both will be at the draft.

 

Maybe we could have the draft on yahoo but have a thread up and talk about our picks.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
We need to make an official list on here of who owns each team.

That is a good idea. Every should post their BGP Username and then their team name in this thread. Then we can make an official list.

 

My team is the nWo Outsiders.

  • Author

BGP Fantasy NBA League #1 Team/Manager List.

 

 

nWo-nWo Outsiders

  • Author
So the draft is tonight, thats what the Yahoo counter thing says and is it on Yahoo?

That is correct. We'll be able to talk to each other during the draft on Yahoo but by all means someone can start a thread on here.

I doubt if I'll be on much tonight.

My team is GO CATS! I tried to make it difficult to figure out...

BaseballIsLife - BaseballIsLife

Bardstown Butchers - BoondockSaint

HHSDad - HHSDad

HammerTime - HammerTime

Shelby Cards - tdouth?

S16 Bombers - sweet16

Nuttin but net - ???????

Diplomats - ???????

Bigblueinsanity - Bigblueinsanity

Go Cats - Go Cats

WildcatScratchFever - WildcatScratchFever

nWo Outsiders - nWo

 

Who are the others?

I doubt if I'll be on much tonight.

Will you make the draft?

Will you make the draft?

Probably not. Won't it autodraft for me?

Probably not. Won't it autodraft for me?

I would assume so. You can rank your players now and save the list if you wish.

So who is going to be at the draft for sure?

 

Bigblueinsanity

Wildcatscratchfever

Boondocksaint

nwo

 

Who else??

I'm the Diplomats and I'll be at the draft.

Should be an interesting draft. Not enough publications out right now on NBA fantasy so we'll see who gotz tha reel skillz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.