Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle and Knox Central Predictions!!!!

Who Win's 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Win's

    • Rockcastle
      55%
      25
    • Knox Central
      44%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Okay guy's it is week 5 and the ROCK play's Knox Central @ the ROCK so let's hear your comments and predictions!!!:fight::fight::fight:

After seeing KC up close and in person I can tell you they are the real deal. I can see why Bell only beat them by 3 TD's. You can't just stop one part of their "O" because they are 3 dementional if you know what I mean. They come at you from every angle and their "D" is swarming and they hit hard. I have not seen Rockastle in person yet but I know they are strong and quick and "The Rock" will always hit you! So, my prediction is a hard hitting game that will be decided by 7 or less but I can't say who will be on top when the dust clears!:ylsuper:

Rockcastle will win this one. I think that KC will have a hard time finding the endzone against the Rockcastle defense. Rockcastle remembers the first game last year and there is a lot at stake for this game.

 

RC 21

KC 7

Rockastle Co. 28-13.

Two fine teams that play a similar style. Errors both mentally and physically cost KC greatly against Corbin and Bell but the talent is there. I'm hoping for an error free game where Central shows what they are capable of. I've been impressed with the way KC's offense has diversified their play calling while still focusing on their bread and butter running game.

 

Knox Central 28 Rockcastle 7

Rockcastle County 21 Knox Central 20

Low scoring special. Rock's defense will score one TD and the offense will score 1.

 

Rock 14

KC 8

  • Author

No I believe Rock has not forgot about last year and I believe they have learned from their mistakes of last week's game and are ready to play. I am going with the ROCK on this one Rock 21 Knox 6.

I think it is going to be a hard hitting game in which the winner will be determined by who makes fewer mistakes and turnovers. Early turnovers deflated Rockcastle last week when Bell came to town. They couldn't seem to right the ship and then got caught up in the snowball effect. I hope that they learned from their mistakes and come out fired up to win in what will be a very physical game.

Rockcastle 21

Knox Central 7

Rockcastle will win this one. I think that KC will have a hard time finding the endzone against the Rockcastle defense. Rockcastle remembers the first game last year and there is a lot at stake for this game.

 

RC 21

KC 7

 

Knox cant find the endzone seen them play a game or two. Once they marched the ball all the way down the field, and get inside the ten and throw it three times. Ridiculous play calling I know coach Mills calls the defense but who calls the offense.

This will be one of those emergency room afternoon games. KC by less than 7, and I'll take under the 38 bet.

Overtime in Mt. Vernon

This will be one of those emergency room afternoon games. KC by less than 7, and I'll take under the 38 bet.

 

Are you meaning injury emergency room? I sure hope not as I hate for either team have hurt players as this is a young man with his whole future in front of him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.