Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills / West Jessamine Predictions

Who Wins 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • West Jessamine
      3%
    • Western Hills
      96%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Western Hills looked really good last weel at FC.Dylan Curry looks good at QB,and Cam Lee played well at TE.( He is also a legit DI kicker).Hills looks as physical as anybody and should cruise in this game.

If Hills stays focused after the big win against FC and continues tough/physical defense, should be able to handle West Jessamine - 35-7.

If Hills can avoid an emotional let down they should get the win here.

On paper this is a no brainer, but of course thats why we play the game. I'll take Hills in this one, as long as they can stay focused and not look to Frankfort High next week.

 

WH - 32

WJ - 8

I will have to go with the Hills on this one. WH-32 WJ-14:thumb:

Western Hills wins easily 35-14

On paper this is a no brainer, but of course thats why we play the game. I'll take Hills in this one, as long as they can stay focused and not look to Frankfort High next week.

 

WH - 32

WJ - 8

 

Frankfort isn't next week. Frankfort is four weeks from now.

Western Hills Schedule

 

But I think Hills will win this one as well. I'll say 28 - 6.

Western Hills 35-7.

Frankfort isn't next week. Frankfort is four weeks from now.

Western Hills Schedule

 

But I think Hills will win this one as well. I'll say 28 - 6.

 

Thanks for the correction High Life, still its inticing dreaming about city champs, ya know?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.