Class A - District 4

CoachBuckett

Probably some coaches are too egotistical. However, Coach Poynter is not one of them. I certainly am not a coach. I did not play college sports. I would, however, be happy to meet and discuss with you about your and your "one" son's experience any time that you want to. I have met many great people on here over the past couple of years from neighboring schools. Some that come to mind are Buttels, Big Country Boy, Teammomaholic, and Lunatic 1. Let me know when I can add you to the list. :thumb:

Hey TBG, sounds like you struck a nerve here... I count you as one of my buds on the BGP boards also. Enjoy the comments and the criticism as well, and take it all with a grain of salt. Let me know when the meet goes down with you and JARS, I love talking sports over a few beers as much as the next guy. :thumb:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TBG, sounds like you struck a nerve here... I count you as one of my buds on the BGP boards also. Enjoy the comments and the criticism as well, and take it all with a grain of salt. Let me know when the meet goes down with you and JARS, I love talking sports over a few beers as much as the next guy. :thumb:

I think we may have shared a beer or 2 and some football stories before BCB. Love to hit you up for a couple more sometime... keep on stiring....:thumb: