Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity Freshmen

Featured Replies

There are only two teams that play Trinity at all three levels this season. PRP would have, but cirumstances dictated otherwise. Butler and the local Xaverian school. The Ohio teams usually fill their schedules quite easily. Northern KY has a league. Of course if the Poplar Level folks would agree to play twice a season as they did back in Tony Danza's day, that would help...but that's another thread for another day.:fire:

 

I agree.. the Frosh and JV's should play twice a year like the good ole days. Why doesn't X want to do it?

The schools in Trinity's district will not schedule subvarsity football games. I have heard that Butler and PRP took some grief for scheduling them. Manual refuses to play at all levels recently. I honestly have no clue about the OOT schools you mentioned

 

For a few years Trinity scheduled Male but at the last minute they would cancel. That happened at least three years in a row that I'm aware of. Trinity finally said why bother.

 

I hate politics. Play the darn game!

The schools in Trinity's district will not schedule subvarsity football games. I have heard that Butler and PRP took some grief for scheduling them. Manual refuses to play at all levels recently. I honestly have no clue about the OOT schools you mentioned

 

For a few years Trinity scheduled Male but at the last minute they would cancel. That happened at least three years in a row that I'm aware of. Trinity finally said why bother.

The varsity series starts back up next year (Manual v Trinity) and was told by Nichols today that Manual tried to schedule Trinity for freshmen this year and didn't get a call back. Manual's freshmen schedule is full now of course.

The varsity series starts back up next year (Manual v Trinity) and was told by Nichols today that Manual tried to schedule Trinity for freshmen this year and didn't get a call back. Manual's freshmen schedule is full now of course.

 

I speak for MANY fans, when I say 'hoorah'!!!

I agree.. the Frosh and JV's should play twice a year like the good ole days. Why doesn't X want to do it?

 

I don't want them to play twice, it takes some luster off, and if you split, that's no good, IMO.

The varsity series starts back up next year (Manual v Trinity) and was told by Nichols today that Manual tried to schedule Trinity for freshmen this year and didn't get a call back. Manual's freshmen schedule is full now of course.

 

There is absolutely ZERO chance that Mike didn't return a call about a possible game, again ZERO chance.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.