NBC and Olbermann

lynks66

That's a valid point about the body language expert, but why would they have been needed at the RNC? It's been a national story all election season that the Clinton's and Obama weren't exactly friends. I don't think anyone really cared if Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney were that supportive of McCain, seeing as that race was not very close, while the Dems was dragged out pretty much until the end.
Another Foxism ...

Twice today, I've heard a Fox anchor/host chide a poster from the "Democrat" side about using "talking points." In all of my years of watching Fox, I've never heard one of their people accuse a Republican of the same transgression.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ultra conservative and enjoy Chris Matthew's show. I thought his show alternating at night with Tucker Carlson's show was a good balancing act. When Carlson got shelved for Gregory a few months ago, I knew any attempt at pretending to be balanced was long gone. Olberman's show is horrible. He seems like a very miserable person whose show seems like it should be on comedy central, but just isn't funny. I do like Morning Joe's program in the morning on MSNBC. I think it is pretty fair and usually provides some balance and there is often some attempt at debate.

I'm ultra conservative and enjoy Chris Matthew's show. I thought his show alternating at night with Tucker Carlson's show was a good balancing act. When Carlson got shelved for Gregory a few months ago, I knew any attempt at pretending to be balanced was long gone. Olberman's show is horrible. He seems like a very miserable person whose show seems like it should be on comedy central, but just isn't funny. I do like Morning Joe's program in the morning on MSNBC. I think it is pretty fair and usually provides some balance and there is often some attempt at debate.

Off topic- do you like Tucker Carlson?