September 7, 200818 yr Oh my did that actually just happen? Everyone in my house was saying the same thing. :scared: :lol:
September 7, 200818 yr Amazing what happens when the line actually blocks That's the heart of the offense...:thumb:
September 7, 200818 yr I would kick a FG here you were right...BTW I waited and posted after the play...
September 7, 200818 yr Author Marvin Lewis is an idiot. You need two scores. Kick the frekin FG. Let the d get the ball back, and then go TD. Lewis should be fired before he walks out of that stadium.
September 7, 200818 yr Author This team, down one score, has quit! Marvin Lewis lost this team a long time ago and never got them back. He has to go immediatly
September 7, 200818 yr Marvin Lewis is an idiot. You need two scores. Kick the frekin FG. Let the d get the ball back, and then go TD. Lewis should be fired before he walks out of that stadium. I like Marvin but that was dumb...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.