September 7, 200818 yr Two Bengal possessions starting in Ravens territory and they get nothing, I would think that qualifies as not good.
September 7, 200818 yr Was that TJ's fault? sure looked like it to me. Or was it thrown too far behind? Bengals are goingn to miss Jeremy Johnson at FB.
September 7, 200818 yr Two Bengal possessions starting in Ravens territory and they get nothing, I would think that qualifies as not good. Right, the Bookies certainly know the Bengals dont they.
September 7, 200818 yr They finally hit the HD switch at wkrc. Not like it'll make the play on the field better. :lol:
September 7, 200818 yr Palmer is getting less than a few seconds to pass. Where is the o-line? The same place they have been all preseason...on their heals.
September 7, 200818 yr How HORRIBLE was that? I am so embarrassed. The Ravens went 20 yrds deep to run that trick play. Dont stay home or anything defense.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.