Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 111
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Biggest play of the game...4th and 2...;)

 

Maybe the Gals didn't realize it:rolleyes:

Maybe the Gals didn't realize it:rolleyes:

 

thats the case most of the time...:D:irked:

Dang I just got home from work...I feel for you guys who started watching this from the beginning...:creepy:

  • Author
Dang I just got home from work...I feel for you guys who started watching this from the beginning...:creepy:

 

There IS a word for us:lol:

There IS a word for us:lol:

 

Believe me I know...If not for work I would have started the game with the rest of you...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.