Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Station/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Johnson Central
      70%
    • Bryan Station
      29%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Looks to be a big district matchup early in the season. Whats everyones thoughts?

Edited by JC Alumni 76
spelling

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game that may decide the district winner. The key to the game is slowing down the Eagles' running game.

Is the game at JC? If the Eagles are playing at home I will take them by 2 TD.

  • Author
Is the game at JC? If the Eagles are playing at home I will take them by 2 TD.

 

Yes the game is at JC. Bryan Station does seem to struggle on the road, thus their move to Class 6A.

Yes the game is at JC. Bryan Station does seem to struggle on the road, thus their move to Class 6A.

 

I thought that BS is in 5A and this was a district game?

I thought that BS is in 5A and this was a district game?

 

They are in 5A and it is a district game this year, next year BS moves to 6A.

They are in 5A and it is a district game this year, next year BS moves to 6A.

 

Thanks that is what I thought. Just wanted to make sure that I haven't missed something.

They are in 5A and it is a district game this year, next year BS moves to 6A.

 

Will there be another team coming in to replace Station in JC's district?

If there is another team it will most likely be Belfry, I mean they are a fairly good sized school along with a very skilled football team. They should have to move up instead of having their easy schedule and in district games.

Will there be another team coming in to replace Station in JC's district?

 

I don't think so....if I remember correctly it will be a 4 team district.

Bryan Station by at least 3 touchdowns. These kids have everything you need to win a championship. IMO the only team that will be able to play with Station will be Scott County. If they stay healthy. I am not sure what they did to this team in the last year but they are nothing like the teams of the past.

Bryan Station by at least 3 touchdowns. These kids have everything you need to win a championship. IMO the only team that will be able to play with Station will be Scott County. If they stay healthy. I am not sure what they did to this team in the last year but they are nothing like the teams of the past.

 

OOPS, misread BS schedule. they don't play Scott Co in Varsity. I see 10-0 regular season. Just one mans opinion.

  • Author
OOPS, misread BS schedule. they don't play Scott Co in Varsity. I see 10-0 regular season. Just one mans opinion.

 

Ill give you Bryan Station appears to be much improved, but 10-0 seems to be a bit of a stretch. Their 2 wins were over a very weak Western team, and Paul Dunbar which appeared to be solid until the Bulldogs where blanked by Middlesboro this week. I think this could be a more competitive game than in years past, but I still see JC winning by at least 2 TD's.

If there is another team it will most likely be Belfry, I mean they are a fairly good sized school along with a very skilled football team. They should have to move up instead of having their easy schedule and in district games.
When Belfry nearly doubles in enrollment, then we'll talk ...

JC 28

BS 7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.