Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County 41 Lynn Camp 0

Featured Replies

Thank you.

 

Not sure if this is a big surprise or not. I think that Letcher County Central is the real deal and we'll be better than what some have believed.

 

I know by listening to the radio some that Lynn Camp had some kids hurt and I hope that they are ok. The Black Bears defense is pretty physical and having TJ Green back this week has really helped and might have been the difference last week.

 

Great to see the kids get the first win and in an impressive fashion. Beating a Coach Mitchell team this bad is a big feat. He's a great coach.

 

Congrats to Coach Larkey, his staff and players!!!

Edited by Scatbackskin2
Content

Great Job and congrats on the first win in school history.:banana::ylsuper::thumb:

I predicted 42-14, but I figured Lynn Camp's starters would score on the younger guys. Mitchell must have played his subs in the latter part of the game, too.

 

Good win for the Black Bears. No shame for Lynn Camp losing to a much bigger school - good luck to them for the remainder of the season.

 

The Black Bears open their district schedule next Saturday against Fleming County.

Congrat's to the Black Bear's and to Coach Larkey!!!!

I predicted 42-14, but I figured Lynn Camp's starters would score on the younger guys. Mitchell must have played his subs in the latter part of the game, too.

 

Good win for the Black Bears. No shame for Lynn Camp losing to a much bigger school - good luck to them for the remainder of the season.

 

The Black Bears open their district schedule next Saturday against Fleming County.

 

We were pretty banged up before the game and lost a couple of more before halftime. Our starting Qb was out with a broken thumb, Starting WB/LB was sidelined with a knee injury prior to game, we lost our starting TB/LB before halftime as well as our LB/TE before the half. #17 that stepped in was Freshman and I believe he did well for the load that was put on his sholders.

 

I am not making excuses, it was obvious we were out manned even if we were healthy. Harlan County has some great athletes and are well coached. Good luck the rest of the season!

First win ever! Congrats to the boys and the coaching staff! Best of luck on the remainder of Lynn Camps season! You have some BIG youngin's over there!!

 

It was good to see some of the younger Bears take the field tonight!

 

On to the next game.....

Congrats to HCHS.

 

We could just be in a rebuilding mode as of last night around halftime.

Good thing I took my boat, lol

They are for real,the LCC game was a great one.

We were pretty banged up before the game and lost a couple of more before halftime. Our starting Qb was out with a broken thumb, Starting WB/LB was sidelined with a knee injury prior to game, we lost our starting TB/LB before halftime as well as our LB/TE before the half. #17 that stepped in was Freshman and I believe he did well for the load that was put on his sholders.

 

I am not making excuses, it was obvious we were out manned even if we were healthy. Harlan County has some great athletes and are well coached. Good luck the rest of the season!

 

I didn't realize there were so many injuries. Hopefully, you guys can get healthy before district play!

Way to go Black Bears. First ever win. Green may have been the difference last week with him to handle some of the rushing load and being active on defense everyone stayed fresh. But we can stay in the past we are 1-1 on to Fleming County.

 

Again LC thanks for playing us and I hope your boys are alright!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.