Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redskins/Giants, Predictions

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • G-Men
      64%
      11
    • Skins
      35%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The opener for the NFL season is tonight.

 

 

Who you got in this match-up?!

 

 

I'll take G-Men.

 

 

G Men 24

Skins 13

I think the G-Men got what it takes to repeat. But I think that every year, so it doesn't matter what I think.

 

They struggled at home last year for some reason, and even lost to the Skins at home. That said, I think they SHOULD win...but if they lose I will not be surprised.

 

Giants 27

Redskins 14

I hate to say it, but I don't think I am going to like the outcome.

 

 

"Hail to the Redskins"

Since it's in New York, I'll take the Redskins.

 

27-21

Since it's in New York, I'll take the Redskins.

 

27-21

 

:lol:

 

It's a new year, the Giants might start a home winning streak.

:lol:

 

It's a new year, the Giants might start a home winning streak.

 

:thumb:

 

Honestly, I expect the Giants to win. I expect it to be close though. What they did last year was pretty amazing and we'll probably never see another Super Bowl winner like that.

 

3-5 at home, 7-1 on the road...11 consecutive wins away from home, including all 4 playoff games.

 

I think the odds of a team going 19-0 are better than another Super Bowl Champion having that resume.

Let's go Giants!!!!

 

*Plaxico Burress signed a 2 year contract extension today**

 

That is good news, as he will now have no worries coming into this season. He should be healthy too.

 

15_plaxico_lg.jpg

Can you believe that? Did Jacobs get a touch on that whole drive?

Can you believe that? Did Jacobs get a touch on that whole drive?

 

3 carries, 10 yards.

I love the emotion Eli is showing. Threw down a big spike after the touchdown!

Hasn't anyone told the guys that being from "The U" isn't cool anymore?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.