Bishop Brossart/Owen Co. Predictions

Who is the new Brossart coach? I am interested in why they chucked their original coach after only one season. I am sorry but you cannot make an entire program happen overnight. They're practicing in the fair grounds parking lot! That's tough. Even established programs have down years. I guess this new guy has all the answers. Maybe they'll win out this year. For Brossart's case let's hope not. It seems like all these coaches have one or two good years somewhere and they bolt for another bigger program. I am sure money is a factor too. How many games does BBHS play this year? Are they in a regular 1A schedule? If so, I'd love to see them play sometime.

Brossart played a full schedule last season and competed in district play in 1A with Beechwood, Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owen 35-7. BBHS will struggle, new coach or not. I understand BBHS has tackling issues, per the Enquirer article on them. You don't perfect tackling in a few weeks, so it is my belief that Owen will run like the wind. Good luck to both teams and coaches.