Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County/Morgan County Predictions

Featured Replies

I don't know too much about Morgan County this year, but I'm going to say that Rowan get the win.

Last year was a Rowan County blowout. Cougars are very young again this year. Total ? on this game's outcome.

I dont know anything about Rowan Co or Morgan Co but goodluck to coach Brown in his first season at the helm.

I don't know anything about these two teams this year, but I thought Rowan County was senior strong last year. If so they may be in some trouble this year. If not then they're in the fight for the district like everyone else, and should easily handle the buisness at hand.

Rowan Co. 23-14.

I would be nice to see Rowan get a victory in Brown's first game.

Rowan by 6

I watched both Morgan and Rowan in the EKC Gridarama they are both young and have new Head Coaches. If Rowan gives the same kind of effort that they did against Bath Co.

IMO will come out on top. Good luck to both coaches & squads.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.