Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort/Williamsburg Predictions

Who will win? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Frankfort
      64%
      37
    • Williamsburg
      35%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The South Frankfort Panthers have too many sets of legs 4 Williamsburg...Combine this with Press coverage, and Heat coming off the Flanks, you get a very frustrated Williamsburg team......:scared:

 

The school called South Frankfort High Now?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I have no idea. I thought the same thing when I read the articles. They keep comparing the team to the Andy greer teams and have a lot of undefeated talk. Those were very good teams and a lot of this puts pressure on kids. Frankfort out of the gate is a tall task for any of the mountain "A" teams.

The school called South Frankfort High Now?

 

That's right......;)

The South Frankfort Panthers have too many sets of legs 4 Williamsburg...Combine this with Press coverage, and Heat coming off the Flanks, you get a very frustrated Williamsburg team......:scared:

 

Oh god, please. Only like 7 kids on the team are from South Frankfort.

  • Author

Why South Frankfort? Fill me in. Is there a North Frankfort?

Williamsburg 35

Frankfort 28

Frankfort High School is located within south Frankfort, therefore south Frankfort is in Frankfort High School's district. Also, alot of "speed" comes out of the area (its been known for producing some of Frankfort's best athletes)...most of the skilled kids live down there.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author

OK. So there is not a Frankfort HS anymore?

  • Author

So who IS Williamsburg playing?

Where in the world did this undefeated talk come from. Looking at Williamsburg schedule that would be a tough order. Frankfort, Bath Co., Campbellsville who they have not beat yet and Lynn Camp. If they go 2 and 2 out of those games it would be a good result for them.

 

This has great insight! Let the people talk, it shows their ignorance about mountain football and its comparison to the other regions. I would think the kids from Williamsburg would love to go undefeated and they might, but none the less a tall order. They do know how to "battle" and have a ton of experience but as SB points out there are some very good teams on the schedule.

I think if and I mean if Williamsburg can pull the upset, then I think it would be the most impressive win for week 1 in the tri-county area.

Here you go DaddyCat. Franklin Counties district draws from east Frankfort, Western Hills draws from west Frankfort, and Frankfort High draws from south Frankfort and part of north Frankfort. Frankfort High does have several tuition students as the districts housing is continually shrinking because of state government buying up houses and using as offices or tearing them down and constructing new office buildings. Hope this helps clear things up.

This has great insight! Let the people talk, it shows their ignorance about mountain football and its comparison to the other regions. I would think the kids from Williamsburg would love to go undefeated and they might, but none the less a tall order. They do know how to "battle" and have a ton of experience but as SB points out there are some very good teams on the schedule.

I think if and I mean if Williamsburg can pull the upset, then I think it would be the most impressive win for week 1 in the tri-county area.

 

Upset??? They return more starters, experience and talent. The Lexington paper has them ranked ahead of Frankfort.

 

Looks to me if Williamsburg should be favorite to win tonight.

Upset??? They return more starters, experience and talent. The Lexington paper has them ranked ahead of Frankfort.

 

Looks to me if Williamsburg should be favorite to win tonight.

 

2 to 1 on the thread's Poll for Frankfort to win is how I read it. Care less what a preseason's poll has but I hope the jackets win, but I could see this game going to Frankfort and would not be shocked if that happened.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.