Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HELP!

Featured Replies

Wait...isn't this the...nevermind..

 

I was thinking the same thing ... :sssh:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:I am OLDER than 27 and I have never had one either.

  • Author

Well those who haven't had one...you are very lucky.

Zoverax Prescription only. Nothing is going to get rid of them right away! If they are there, they are there.

Best bet is to use zoverax($$$$) as soon as you feel you might be getting them, also some sort of antacid for your stomach.

Another thing you could put lots of perixode on it until it drys. The truth is if its got you, its got you.

 

I have a lot of experience in this area. I also have a prescription for Zoverax.

 

Now I'm due (overdue) for one and the above is what I will be doing.:ylsuper:

 

There have been clinical studies showing Zovirax cream/ointment is ineffective. Abreva remains the best treatment, most people dont wanna pay 14 dollars for a baby sized tube though.

 

The absolute key to a cold sore/fever blister, is catching it right on the onset, when you very first feel it tingle, if you wait even a day, it's going to show up and run it's full course. It will show up some regardless, but early on with Abreva it can shorten the duration.

Wait...isn't this the...nevermind..

 

Valtrex is used for HSV #1 and #2. Number 1 is the "cold sore." Number 2 is genital herpes. Same virus which hides in the spinal cord region and comes out every now and then but located in two different places. 1/4th of the population has either type 1 or type 2.

  • Author

FYI my lip is HUGE this morning. GRRR. I hate these things. It wouldn't bother me if I didn't all ready have plans to go out tonight.

FYI my lip is HUGE this morning. GRRR. I hate these things. It wouldn't bother me if I didn't all ready have plans to go out tonight.

 

Make up a story like you got mugged and punched in the face, everyone will pitty you then :D

I was thinking the same thing ... :sssh:

 

:laugh: Anyone else find the Valtrex commercials funny?

:laugh: Anyone else find the Valtrex commercials funny?

 

I hate those things--"I am, he isn't..."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.