Broke my putter, suggestions on a new one?

woodsrider

I would love to have a Newport but just don't get to play enough anymore to spend that kind of cash on one.

I did however buy a Ping I Series Anser 4 on ebay last night. Got it for $68 + $12 shipping. It is slightly used but pics looked like it was in good shape. I guess we will see. But a $120 putter for $80 I can take a few dings.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to have a Newport but just don't get to play enough anymore to spend that kind of cash on one.

I did however buy a Ping I Series Anser 4 on ebay last night. Got it for $68 + $12 shipping. It is slightly used but pics looked like it was in good shape. I guess we will see. But a $120 putter for $80 I can take a few dings.

Finding the bottom of the cup, is the important thing.

Broke the shaft on my putter at the driving range last week. I could get the shaft replaced for not a whole lot of money but since I was wanting a new one anyway I am going to use this as an excuse to just buy a new one. Any suggestions on a good one? Something around a $100.

A key question is "what kind of putter did you break"? Is is an offset putter? Is it a heel shafted putter? I, personally, have never been able to get comfortable with an offset putter. If you want an offset putter the "two ball" putters seem to be the rage right now. If you want a putter thats not offset, I would recommend looking at the "SeeMore" putters.

I find getting new golf clubs very difficult, something like finding a good woman or a car.:D

If you broke your putter while it was in your bag with a shot from your driver, you might be wise to invest in a new driver!!:lol: No offense. I just couldnt resist!! Sounds like the way I hit my driver!:thumb::thumb:

Now that's funny right there!!!!!:thumb: