Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round 11

Featured Replies

Lets chill out about how long people make selections, after all everyone has a time limit.... Not to mention we are making good time on the draft!

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Lets chill out about how long people make selections, after all everyone has a time limit.... Not to mention we are making good time on the draft!
I agree. All you have to do is make 2.6 picks a day and you will finish before the first game. At your current pace you will finish around the 20th which is over two weeks before game one.

I'm alive! (as a cow walks past the window of the internet cafe...)

I figured I might start the run on Kickers, there isn't to much left out there might as well get a top notch kicker.

Mason Crosby K GB

 

Trash Talkers OTC...

:irked:

You can blame HT. I wanted Kaeding, and Crosby was the best alternative.

11.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - PK Shayne Graham CIN

11.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - RB Chris Brown HOU

11.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - RB Kevin Jones CHI

11.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - PK Adam Vinatieri IND

11.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - RB Maurice Morris SEA

11.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Arizona Cardinals DEF

11.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - K Robbie Gould CHI

11.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - QB Brodie Croyle KC

11.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Drew Bennet STL

11.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - TE Ben Watson NEP

11.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - K Nate Kaeding SDC

11.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - K Mason Crosby GBP

11.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Ted Ginn, JR MIA

 

11.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - OTC

 

11.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

11.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Hey GO CATS, would you hurry up please, we don't have all day. :D

  • Author

Round 12 thread started

I will take De'shaun Foster SFO RB...

WR Ted Ginn, Jr. MIA

 

I hope I don't regret taking a kicker instead of him ?? :confused:

11.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - PK Shayne Graham CIN

11.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - RB Chris Brown HOU

11.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - RB Kevin Jones CHI

11.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - PK Adam Vinatieri IND

11.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - RB Maurice Morris SEA

11.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Arizona Cardinals DEF

11.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - K Robbie Gould CHI

11.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - QB Brodie Croyle KC

11.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Drew Bennet STL

11.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - TE Ben Watson NEP

11.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - K Nate Kaeding SDC

11.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - K Mason Crosby GBP

11.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Ted Ginn, JR MIA

11.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - RB Deshaun Foster SFO

 

11.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - OTC

 

11.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

I hope I don't regret taking a kicker instead of him ?? :confused:

 

I think you will but I could be wrong!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.