Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty excited bout Lienhart being available this late

I'm pretty excited bout Lienhart being available this late

It's going to be interesting to see who starts the first game for the Cardinals.

  • Author

9.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - RB Tatum Bell DET

9.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - QB Jon Kitna DET

9.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR James Hardy BUF

9.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - QB Jason Campbell WAS

9.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Issac Bruce SF

 

9.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Time Expired

 

9.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - QB Matt Leinart ARI

9.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - WR Patrick Crayton DAL

9.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Jerious Norwood ATL

 

9.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - OTC

 

9.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

9.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Godot has the pick

9.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

9.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

9.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

9.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

  • Author
The Bushwood Country Club Gophers select, Jerrious Norwood, RB Atlanta.

BOOOOOOOO!

It's going to be interesting to see who starts the first game for the Cardinals.

 

I think this will be his breakout year and will make a good plan B. for my starter Big Ben

Maysville Split Ends pick Darrell Jackson--Denver Broncos!!!!!!!

  • Author

9.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - RB Tatum Bell DET

9.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - QB Jon Kitna DET

9.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR James Hardy BUF

9.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - QB Jason Campbell WAS

9.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Issac Bruce SF

 

9.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Time Expired

 

9.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - QB Matt Leinart ARI

9.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - WR Patrick Crayton DAL

9.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Jerious Norwood ATL

9.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - WR Darrell Jackson DEN

 

9.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - OTC

 

9.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Godot has the pick

9.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

9.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

9.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

9.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

How many rounds are there?
Sometimes I wonder if you have ever looked at the rules or went to any of the links I have provided.

I just make my picks :D, I've never been one for conformity :D

Sometimes I wonder if you have ever looked at the rules or went to any of the links I have provided.

 

 

A cubs fan, what do you really expect?

Dang it, I knew something like that was going to happen. Ethnic Eaters select Ronald "Chicken" Curry. Maybe I should just choose guys who's names fit my criteria from now on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.