Rose Hill Christian 2008/09

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As with any team that is going through a re-building phase, they will need patience and perseverance. It will get frustrating no doubt for these young ladies but they need to keep the faith and press on. There will be greener pastures over the horizon.:thumb::thumb:

Good luck Lady Royals and coach Watkins .......:thumb::thumb:

Coach Watkins is an excellent coach and I wish them the best. Despite the exit of three starters to other schools, they will be fine.

Who are the 3 starters that transfered, and where did they go?

Gambill to Verity Middle School

Cullop to Verity Middle School

Hammonds to Ashland

Wow. Three of them, and all to one school system. I'm sure old ball coach will have a lot to say about these transfers. Seeing how he was upset that Rose Hill's boys had two go to Scott County, I'm sure that three from one school to another school might just push him over the edge. :lol:

Wow. Three of them, and all to one school system. I'm sure old ball coach will have a lot to say about these transfers. Seeing how he was upset that Rose Hill's boys had two go to Scott County, I'm sure that three from one school to another school might just push him over the edge. :lol:

As Buford T. Justice of Smokey and the Bandit fame would say, "Oof"

I think he is talking about Alex Young who will be going in the 7th grade. I have heard she has enrolled at verity. She started on Rose Hills 7th grade team and played lots of 8th grade for them. She also played in the 2 freshman games they played.

I think he is talking about Alex Young who will be going in the 7th grade. I have heard she has enrolled at verity. She started on Rose Hills 7th grade team and played lots of 8th grade for them. She also played in the 2 freshman games they played.

Yes she is the fourth. She is enrolled at Verity.