Rose Hill Christian 2008/09

The team that is coming back to play next season at Rose hill will not be able to compete in the 16th region. They only have 13 games on the schedule for the season 6 of those games are district games. The 7 games left on the schedule are against Raceland, West Carter,St. Patrick, Greenup and East Ridge.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team that is coming back to play next season at Rose hill will not be able to compete in the 16th region. They only have 13 games on the schedule for the season 6 of those games are district games. The 7 games left on the schedule are against Raceland, West Carter,St. Patrick, Greenup and East Ridge.

Remember that these kids also read these posts. We are not on here bashing your kids. You don't know anything about the current team. Are you trying to convince the Rose Hill girls or yourself ?

Remember that these kids also read these posts. We are not on here bashing your kids. You don't know anything about the current team. Are you trying to convince the Rose Hill girls or yourself ?

By the way, you know even less about our schedule which is currently at 22 games.

Edited by chuckbarkley99
unfinished

your schedule should be updated on the KHSAA website as of yesterday it still had Rose Hill playing 13 games. I do know about the current Rose hill team along with the other 15 teams in the region. I don't need to convince myself of anything. I was just saying I didn't think that the team will be ready to compete in the region this year.

razor we have more than 13 games on our schedule in order to view the other games, go to riherds.com pull up 2008-09 Rose Hill Girls Basketball, after doing that, print out the schedule then proceed with paper schedule in hand and hold it up to the light bulb then you will see the rest of the games...former AD and assistant coach scheduled the rest of the games in invisible ink, much like their coaching last year."

No wonder our kids are so bad just look at what you so called adults are writing on here. The kids can't grow up because they have no role models at home. I dought any of you who are bashing Rose Hill or last

years Rose Hills Coaching Staff have a clue about basketball. Coach Watkins may be a good coach but just remember that good coaches are usually made by good players. For any coach to be sucessfull the team must have some talent and be dedicated.

I am sure this thread will not last much longer so I want to get this in before it closes. Close Talker you seem to hate last years coaching staff and you are always throwing your little jabs at them I still cannot figure out why. I will say that I personally did the best that I COULD to help the girls and yes I was strict on them but after games and practices we always had a good time.(half of the year anyway but that is another story)

I wish Rose Hill girls the best of luck and yes they have a good coach in Mark Watkins. Lets also remember that last years team started 1 senior, 1 soph, 2 8th graders, and a 7th grader plus we did not go out and make an easier schedule for these girls. Of these 5 girls none were starters the year before. Please feel free to find me another team that was that young in the 16th, better yet Kentucky and that won most of there games. Like I said good luck to the girls and Mark he has his hands full because he also will have a very young inexperianced team just like we had last year. That is not saying anything bad about the girls just that they are a young team. Kala Day has the best work ethic and probally the best athlete on the team in my opinion and she will have to lead this team. Good luck to Kayla and all the girls and for those girls that read this know that we always had good times no matter what these posters say.