Homosexual Relationships

What is your view on forms on homosexual unions?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view on forms on homosexual unions?

• Allow Civil Unions granting all rights that heterosexual couples have
    • Support a nationwide ban all forms of Gay Marriage and civil unions
    • Criminalize homosexual behavior and releationships all together
    • Let the states decide
    • Allow marriage

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That works best when both mother and father are committed to the relationship.

Based on? Have you ever been in the home of a loving homosexual couple? Have you ever seen a homosexual couple raise a child? Ofcourse there will be bad gay parents the same there are straight parents..

For some of the BGP legal experts, what is the difference between allowing a civil union and legal paperwork that can be drawn up now?

Assuming you refer to a civil union of same-sex individuals, a state statute that defines "marriage."

Assuming you refer to a civil union of same-sex individuals, a state statute that defines "marriage."

Are you saying that right now homosexual couples can enjoy ALL the legal rights WITHOUT it being designated as a civil union? That designation of civil unions or marriages would change nothing for them from what they can legally attain now?

I voted a nationwide ban on all gay marraiges and civil unions.

I don't think that any gay relationship and certainly not a marraige should be recognized. Homosexuality is an abomnation to God. No way around it, the Bible clearly states that and this is still "One Nation Under God", whether or not some want to acknowledge that or not does not change it.

Based on? Have you ever been in the home of a loving homosexual couple? Have you ever seen a homosexual couple raise a child? Ofcourse there will be bad gay parents the same there are straight parents..

Being a parent was setup as one mother and one father being committed to the family.

Are there times that heterosexual couples do not fit the above situation, absolutely.

Are there times that single mothers or fathers are wonderful parents, absolutely.

But the VERY BEST situation is a loving mother and father who are committed to the marriage and the family.

I voted a nationwide ban on all gay marraiges and civil unions.

I don't think that any gay relationship and certainly not a marraige should be recognized. Homosexuality is an abomnation to God. No way around it, the Bible clearly states that and this is still "One Nation Under God", whether or not some want to acknowledge that or not does not change it.

That God doesnt have to be the Christian God, it can be a person's personal God. I know my view of God doesn't exactly mesh with a lot of people's, but I do know the government does not get to define what my God would want for me.

Being a parent was setup as one mother and one father being committed to the family.

Are there times that heterosexual couples do not fit the above situation, absolutely.

Are there times that single mothers or fathers are wonderful parents, absolutely.

But the VERY BEST situation is a loving mother and father who are committed to the marriage and the family.

But I dont see why if a child has been given up and or taken away from an unloving home, why would it matter where the family love came from, as long as it was someone.

That God doesnt have to be the Christian God, it can be a person's personal God. I know my view of God doesn't exactly mesh with a lot of people's, but I do know the government does not get to define what my God would want for me.

Another thread but do you really believe that we can all create our own individual God and that is way that it is actually is???

If so, I guess I would want my individual god to look like Halle Berry.