Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Celtics James Posey to Hornets

Featured Replies

Hornets fortify bench, lure Posey away from Celts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3492206

 

LAS VEGAS -- The reigning NBA champions are about to lose their glue guy.

 

James Posey, arguably the most coveted unrestricted free agent left on the market, agreed to a four-year deal with the New Orleans Hornets on Wednesday worth an estimated $25 million, his agent, Mark Bartelstein, said.

 

Because of future luxury-tax concerns, Boston was apparently reluctant to offer Posey, 31, more than a two- or three-year deal starting at the league's mid-level exception (just under $5.6 million) in spite of Posey's considerable contributions to the Celtics' first championship since 1986.

 

Really good get for the Hornets IMO. West, Chandler, Stojakovic, Paul & now Posey. They will be tough.

Hornets will once again be very tough this year.

Posey brings energy, defense, and good shooting off the bench. Cleveland really missed out here. Great signing...

Posey is a hard-nosed playoff player. Very good get for the Hornets, IMO

I'm saying it, if the the Celtics did not have James Posey this past season, they would not have won the NBA title!

  • Author

Spe...Have you ever had a different avatar than Mr. Vegas there???

I'm saying it, if the the Celtics did not have James Posey this past season, they would not have won the NBA title!

 

I'm saying it....If the Lakers wouldn't have had Gasol then they wouldn't have made the playoffs last year.

 

 

 

But they did, same with the Celtics.

I'm saying it. If the Lakers had Bynum they would have swept the Celtics. Too much money but a good signing for the Hornets.

I'm saying it. If the Lakers had Bynum they would have swept the Celtics. Too much money but a good signing for the Hornets.

 

Nope, you would've been wrong....They may have won the series, but no way, no how would it have been a sweep.

I really like this move for the Hornets...they will definitely be tough next year.

I'm saying it....If the Lakers wouldn't have had Gasol then they wouldn't have made the playoffs last year.

 

 

 

But they did, same with the Celtics.

 

Wasn't LA in 1-3 place range when they made that trade??

I'm saying it....If the Lakers wouldn't have had Gasol then they wouldn't have made the playoffs last year.

 

 

 

But they did, same with the Celtics.

 

What's your point? The Lakers would have made the playoffs. Made the finals? Now I don't know about that!

Spe...Have you ever had a different avatar than Mr. Vegas there???

 

I did for a while! Barkley is the man though! I do believe that it is time to start looking for a new one though! I honestly had never even thought about it! :thumb:

I'm saying it. If the Lakers had Bynum they would have swept the Celtics. Too much money but a good signing for the Hornets.

 

I don't know about that one either! Bynum is more physical than Gasol, but he is also still fairly raw.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.