Who is your team's X-Factor?

We all have a team/teams we root for. Who are the guys on your team that have x-factor abilities? He could be the star player or the Soph OL that fills in off the bench nicely to give the Sr OL a breather.

Please give your player's name and even better if you can give an example of their x-factor ability.

Breathitt- Channing Fugate, he can do it all it seems. He can break a huge run, catch a pass out of the backfeild, get used as another receiver and thats just on offense. On defense he makes huge hits, has a great sence at where the ball is going and is sure of tackler as I have seen.

North Bullitt - RB Dalton Cissell. Will enter his senior year with just over 5,000 career rushing yds and 50 rushing TD's. Will get a lot more touches than last season and should have a huge year after rushing for 1,800+ yds in each of the past 2 years.

Any relation to the Dunn's from Harrodsburg?

I don't think so. His dad, Wilbur palyed for Garrad County back in the late 70's and was a tremendous player. He went on to play for K-state where he got his degree. I saw his son play in middle school and last year as a freshman. I think he will really make an impact for the Ads.

Cameron Smyth will be the factor for Trinity. He may not get the press this year but he will be the reason Trinity wins #19. Certainly Trinity has many weapons on offense but so much is asked of the QB in Trinity's system to get the team in the correct play, correct protections, etc. that as the QB goes, so goes the Trinity offense. Cameron can and will handle all of his responsibilities quietly and competently as Trinity adds more distance between it and every other program in the Commonwealth.

Mayfield - Xavier Shelton WR/Safety. Shelton's big play ability has him a home run threat everytime the ball is in his hands either on pass routes, punt and kick off returns, or making interceptions. He has the size 6'3" and the speed to play in college. Luckily for Mayfield fans he is only a junior to be this season.