Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 2008/2009

Featured Replies

Ben Parr and Greg Willet will do a nice job if the coach keeps football players.

That's not his call. If that is going on at NCC, the admin. needs to step in and do something. He is the basketball coach not the kid's parents. If they want to play football and basketball who is he to say they can't play.

Edited by STRIKE3

NCC will be tough in the All A classic and I would say they could be the favorite.

 

I agree if they develop an inside game they'll be very good. Pangallo can handle the ball with anyone in the region and Connor proved last year he'll outshoot anyone? Meyer can play as well and will compliment the other 2 very well.

Ben Parr and Greg Willet will do a nice job if the coach keeps football players.

 

You mean like Zack Keirnan, Dustin Giesler, Burk Beiting, Stephan Roll, Jake Giesler and I'm sure I missed some.

Edited by STRIKE3

Ok am I missing something here? Don't the smaller schools encourage multiple sport athletes? They're in high school and should be playing everything they can and have a good time doing it without undo pressure from a coach of another sport!

I can see bigger schools where you have the "bodies" to work with but come class A??????

No one at NCC is telling or insinuating that football players not come out for basketball.

 

Is it tough to get going early in the year b/c you're entire team isn't there, of course. But that's the nature of the beast.

 

As stated above, Grant has played and kept many football players over the last couple of years.

 

He centered his entire offense two years ago around Zack, who if I recall played a little football ;)

May be true for Conner, but Pangallo and Meyer are better off the dribble.

 

From what I've seen at open gym Connor is the only one who can shoot off the dribble. Pangallo is one quick player and can dish very well! NCC will be a very good team in 08-09.

Edited by gold sunrise

I agree if they develop an inside game they'll be very good. Pangallo can handle the ball with anyone in the region and Connor proved last year he'll outshoot anyone? Meyer can play as well and will compliment the other 2 very well.

 

Pangallo can handle the ball, but is turnover prone. Also I would say that Connor can shoot with anyone in the region. I believe he had 10 3s in a game against Holy Cross last season.

Pangallo can handle the ball, but is turnover prone. Also I would say that Connor can shoot with anyone in the region. I believe he had 10 3s in a game against Holy Cross last season.

 

All sophomores are turnover prone, he'll be fine this season.

All sophomores are turnover prone, he'll be fine this season.

 

Couldn't agree more!

Edited by gold sunrise

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.