Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

I am tired of debating with myself...

 

WR Santonio Holmes PIT

 

He was #2 on my list.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was #2 on my list.

 

I kept fighting with myself between him and a couple other guys. I would ask who your #1 was...but I guess we will find out in two picks of the Mean Machine doesn't take him.

I kept fighting with myself between him and a couple other guys. I would ask who your #1 was...but I guess we will find out in two picks of the Mean Machine doesn't take him.

 

:lol::lol:yup. ;)

I am hoping my sixth round guy is around...but by the time I get to him I will have probably changed my mind two or three times, lol. I debate with myself to much, lol.

I am hoping my sixth round guy is around...but by the time I get to him I will have probably changed my mind two or three times, lol. I debate with myself to much, lol.

Master debater???

I am hoping my sixth round guy is around...but by the time I get to him I will have probably changed my mind two or three times, lol. I debate with myself to much, lol.

 

That's how I am.

Master debater???

 

Haha...sounds like a good nickname. What are you 13? lol.

Master debater???

 

WOW:lol::bunny::banana::D:cool:

Haha...sounds like a good nickname. What are you 13? lol.

 

Florence Master Debaters. Has a nice ring to it... :lol:

Florence Master Debaters. Has a nice ring to it... :lol:

 

You know what...if Godot will allow it, I will change the team name to that. Maybe it will bring some good luck that we may need, lol.

Brandon Marshall, WR, Den

4.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Anquan Boldin ARZ

4.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - RB Rudi Johnson CIN

4.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Wes Welker NE

4.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -WR Torry Holt STL

4.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR- Greg Jennings GB

4.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - QB Jay Cutler Den

4.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - QB Matt Hassleback SEA

4.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Roy Williams DET

4.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

4.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Donovan McNabb- QB PHI

4.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - RB Matt Forte CHIC

4.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

4.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - Marc Bulger, QB Rams

4.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Brandon Marshall, WR, Den

 

4.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -OTC

MJ...there is my #1.

Marshall was almost my last pick, but he's gotten into some trouble this off season so I stayed away. Thought about taking a chance on him with my next pick if he was there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.